Clinical Trials Register
National Guideline Clearinghouse
- It produces and disseminates systematic reviews of healthcare interventions and
promotes the search for evidence in the form of clinical trials and other
studies of interventions.
- The major product of the Collaboration is the Cochrane Database of
Systematic Reviews which is published quarterly as part of The Cochrane
- Free access to systematic reviews summaries by topic or title
- Full text of the systematic reviews is NOT available here, you need to obtain elsewhere
- Link to one of the Cochrane Review Groups. There you can see what each Group is working on.
TRIP (Turning Research Into Practice)
- Evidence-based research
from multiple source
- Worldwide literature on post-traumatic
stress disorder (PTSD)
- Evidence-based information for acquired brain impairment