1. Go into the Moodle course you wish to restore INTO.
2. Go to the Gray Administration Gear and click on Restore.
3. From the Restore course page, click on Choose a file.
4. From the side menu, select Box. You will need to Login to your account.
5. Grant access to Box.
6. Open the Box folder containing your course backup file. Then click on the Moodle course backup file you wish to restore.
7. Click Select this file
8. Click Restore.
9. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Continue.
10. Scroll to the Restore into this course section (second section). Click Continue.
11. At the bottom of the next screen, click Next.
12. On the next screen un-check anything you DON'T want to restore. If you want to restore everything, scroll to the bottom and click Next.
13. Scroll to the bottom of the next screen and click Perform restore.
14. Once you get the green "success" message, click Continue to return to the course. You should see all of the content you restored there.