1. Enter the site you wish to enroll a user into and look for the Participants link heading on the left hand side of the page.
2. In the new window, click on the Enroll users button at the top right hand side of the page.
3. A pop-up window will open. In the Assign role field (second field), select the role you wish to assign to the user. In the search box, enter the name of the user you wish to add.
5. Look for the student's name in the search results. Once you have found the right person, click on their name.
6. The user's name will appear in blue at the top of the window. You can enroll as many users as you like. When finished enrolling, click Enroll users at the bottom of the pop-up window.