Using the Question Bank
The Question Bank provides a simple way to organize and manage questions so you have access to them for future use. It also allows you to use random questions as well as re-use questions in later quizzes. This page outlines how to create categories within the Question Bank and how to add questions to those categories.
Creating a Category
1. To begin, click on the gear icon on top right and then on "More...":
Then click on Categories at the bottom of Course Administration Window:
2. Next, the Edit categories page will appear. If quizzes have already been created they will automatically have a "Default" category in the Quiz bank.
3. Select add a category. Next, select the Parent category you would like the new category to go under using the drop-down menu.
4. Create a name for this category. You may wish to include a brief description of the types of questions that can be found here.
When you are ready to continue, select Add category at the bottom of the page.
Adding Questions to your Categories
To move questions from your question bank into the categories you create, begin by selecting Questions under the Question bank area of the Course Settings tab.
2. Next, select the question(s) you wish to move. Then from the drop down menu select the category that you wish to move them into. Finally, click Move to >> and they will be moved to the selected category.