Moodle allows you to embed a video housed on an external storage site Box, anywhere you have a "Content editing" block.
Just like with YouTube and GoogleDrive videos, we recommend using the Page resource for embedding Box videos as it saves space on your course front page and makes it less cluttered.
First you have need to set sharing permissions for the video in Box and then copy the embed code for the video off of Box. To login to Box please go to: https://pacificu.app.box.com/login. For quick start Box tutorials please go here: https://community.box.com/t5/Getting-Started-Guide-for-New/Box-User-Guide/ta-p/6807
1. Navigate to the video you would like to embed in Moodle on your Box directory and click on Share link on the right:
2. In the pop-up window select People with the link from a pull-down access type options below video's URL field.
3. Once you selected Access type click Close button at the bottom:
4. To find the embed code, click on "three dots" icon next to Share link on the right, select Sharing and then Embed Widget from the pull-down menu:
5. A new window will open. Copy the embed code that is provided and click Close:
6. Navigate to your Moodle course site and make sure your editing is turned on.
7. Navigate to the section where you would like your video to be embedded, click + Add an activity or resource and select Page.
8. In the content editing block, click on Toolbar Toggle. (looks like a little keyboard in the upper left corner). Click on Edit HTML Source. Looks like (<>) On bottom row.
9. It will open up a new pop-up window. Paste the code you copied from Google Drive code in that window and click Update.
10. Your video will be previewed in Content editor. Click Save and display in order preview it on the page.