The easiest way to copy your course on Moodle is to use the Import function to copy your course materials from one course site to another.
1. Go to the course site that you want to import into, and click on the Administration gear in the right corner of the page, select Import from the drop down menu.
2. From the Import page, select the course you want to transfer and click Continue. If the course is not listed, use the Search box. NOTE: Only courses for which you are the instructor will appear on this list.
3. Next, you will see a page with options on what to include in the import. If you would like everything to transfer, select all four. If you would like to exclude activities, blocks, filters, or the question bank, uncheck the respective box or boxes and click Next.
4. You will then see a page that shows all of the files on your course site. Deselect any files that you do not wish to transfer and then click Next.
5. On the next page, you will be able to view everything that has transferred. If there are any mistakes, fix them at this point by clicking previous and going back to the pages before. Once you are satisfied with everything that has been imported, select Perform import.
6. Select continue on the next page and you will be redirected to the page where your materials have been imported.