Rearranging Grade Items
1. When you are on your Moodle page, click on the Grades button on the left hand side of the page.
2. Click on the Setup tab in the right-hand corner.
3. To move a graded item up or down, select the move icon that looks like this:
4. Click the empty box to move the graded item to the new location.
5. Click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page when finished.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select from the Move selected items to drop-down menu the appropriate category in which the grade items should be moved. (Note: You need at least two categories for the Move selected items drop-down menu to appear)
Too add a grade item manually:
1. Click on the Setup tab.
2. Click the Add grade item bottom at the bottom of the page.
3. Give the item a name and grade type and adjust any other settings as necessary.
4. Click the Save changes button.