Adding a New Grade Column
1. When you are on your Moodle page, click on the Grades button on the left hand side of the home page.
2. You will be redirected to a new page. From the tabs in the right-hand corner select Setup.
3. To add a new column for grades, click on the Add Grade Item button at the bottom of the page.
4. A new window will pop up, and under the Grade Item section, enter in a name for the column in the box that says Item Name (ex. Quiz #1, Exam #1, Homework #1, etc).
5. Once you’ve typed in a category name, click on the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page.
6. The grade book screen will come back on and it will show you the new column. When you are finished, click on the Save Changes button again and all changes will be saved.
7. To make sure you were successful, go to View and then Grader Report and look for the new column of grades on the grade book.