1. Before you can edit your Course Home Page, you must turn editing on by clicking on the top right slider:
2. In the topic block to which you want to add the text or image, click the Add an activity or resource link:
3. Choose Label and click Add:
4. To add text, type into the text editing box, located under the General tab. NOTE: You can click the little arrow in the upper left corner to toggle the toolbar.
5. To add an image, click the Insert/edit image button on the editor menu:
6. A separate window will open. Paste the URL of the image into the Image URL form field to add an image from the Web or click the Find or upload an image to add an image from your computer:
If the image is saved on your computer click the Browse button to locate the image.
Click the Upload this file button.
Enter an image description and title.
Click the Appearance tab to adjust the image's size or alignment.
Click the Insert button.
7. Click the Save and return to course button.
The process for adding images into Moodle is the same for all Activities or Resources that have this editor: